• Fed Help Medical

    (Home of OWCP Specialists)

    If you are a federal employee and have been injured while on work-related duty, you can maximize your compensation by filing a Federal Worker Compensation Claim. FECA (Federal Employees Compensation Act), was created as a way of providing federal workers compensation insurance due to work-related...
    All Posts